Blackmore Primary School is proud to be part of the
Brentwood Collaborative Partnership
Vision Statement: Inspire, Collaborate, Achieve
The Vision aims are:
- Respect Individuality
- Ensure best possible outcomes for all
- Build trust, confidence and commitment by supporting our community of schools.
The Brentwood Collaborative Partnership is a group of like-minded schools with the determination
and vision to work together to provide the best outcomes for primary school children in the
Brentwood area. A wide range of development activities take place on a regular basis.
• Learning Support Assistant training;
• network meetings to share excellent practice and develop staff;
• cross school moderation of teacher assessment;
• safeguarding training; and school to school support.