Learning From Home Zone
- See Home Learning Timetable.
- Daily Reading - Use Active Learn to access a variety of phonic based reading books - please record this daily in your child's reading record.
- Phonics - Please see 'Daily Phonics Grid' document for a simple and short phonics session.
- Numbots - Use Numbots for 10 minutes daily.
- Handwriting - A daily writing activity (there is a daily writing task suggested on the home learning timetable.)
- Three activities per week from the home learning grid.
Phonics - These charts are very useful for revising the sounds that we have learned so far
Mr Thorne does phonics - A very useful resource to hep your child consolidate their phonics learning.
Home Learning Grid - Choose three activities per week and share your child's successes on Tapestry
Documents and Information to support the home learning grid activities
Numberblocks and number fun
A very useful guide to helping your child at home with maths